Friday, May 6, 2016

"Sweet, Sweet, Sweet" at Zg Gallery, Chicago

http://www.zggallery.com/gallery_information.htm
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet: New Paintings
May 5 - July 2, 2016
Artist Reception: Friday, June 3 from 5:30-7:30pm
Zg Gallery, Chicago

I'm over the moon to be working with the lovely Meg and Myra at Zg Gallery in Chicago, IL. Our exhibition "Sweet, Sweet, Sweet: New Paintings" is on view now through July 2.  This is my first exhibition in Chicago and I'll be flying into town for a reception on Friday, June 3, if anyone can join us in celebrating! Hope to see you soon, Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

GurneeEric said...

It's a great show, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The ladies at Zg always add to your experience when you go there.

Dana Oldfather said...

Thank you! The ladies at Zg really are something special. I'm honored to show with them.