Thursday, March 26, 2015

We made it through, Cleveland!!


The driveway is clear of snow mountains, the car is scrubbed of it's once salty skin, and the iris are sprouting new growth. That's right, it's springtime Cleveland!! We've made it past the subarctic temps of January and February and are tolerating a thirty degree March with mild whining. Victory is ours!!!

Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in. We've been super busy with baby boy Darling and getting through the holidays. Christmas was a blast this year, though, I must say. Here is a picture of my husband and me on a night out in December:



As of February my Mom retired after 30+ years at Eaton Corp. Congratulations Mom!! She and my stellar Step-Dad Kevin, affectionately known as "Pa", take Arlo three days a week so this little Mama can work in the studio!!!! Glory day oh! Glory day. I'm making the most of it and getting a ton of work done!!!! Rightly so since I'm pretty booked up this year. Here's the haps:

I'm having two solo exhibitions in 2015. The first is at Angela Meleca Gallery in Columbus, Ohio, which runs from September 17 - October 31, 2015. The exhibition opens with a reception Thursday, September 17 from 5:30-8:30pm and marks the gallery's two year anniversary. Angela knows how to do it up and I can't wait!!! The second is at The Bonfoey Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio, which runs from October 2 - November 1, 2015. This exhibition opens with a reception Friday, October 2 from 5 - 8pm. This will be my first solo show in Cleveland in almost 5 years and I'm so proud to have it with all my pals at Bonfoey!! I'll be doing a little crocheted window install eye candy too. I hope to see some familiar faces and be able to catch up after coming out of my new Mommy cocoon. In addition to all this madness, there are some big commissions coming down the pike with due dates around the same time, so stay tuned for images! Like my girl Amy says, "Optimistic much?" Yes. Yes I am.

1 comment:

lol boosting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.