Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cleveland People!


I am so thrilled and would like to extend my thanks to Joseph Clark and the folks over at Scene Magazine for naming me one of their favorite Cleveland People of 2013! The amazing photographer Frank Lanza came to shoot me in the studio a few weeks back - you can't even tell I'm 30 weeks pregnant!  Nicely done Frank!!  See the feature that ran in last week's Scene here.


Just finished up my latest commission for Rockwell Automation and I feel so good!!!! so relieved!!! so... sleepy. :)  Bonfoey's own installation/delivery person extraordinaire, Brandon, just took them off my hands this morning.  Here is a layout of how all three paintings, titled Veil Triptych, will look together in their seminar room at Rockwell headquarters in Beachwood, OH.

Its almost time to relax and enjoy the last few weeks of my pregnancy but first - I'm off to NYC tomorrow to complete my print for the Ohio Portfolio!  I'll be working with Glen Baldridge of Forth Estate in Brooklyn on a project launched by the Pizzuti Collection.  Ron Pizzuti and his art team Rebecca Ibel and Linda Gall are putting together a group of 10-12 Ohio artists to send to Brooklyn to create a small collection of prints to be displayed in their brand new boutique hotel, The Joseph, breaking ground as I type, in the Short North in Columbus.  The hotel will also house The Pizzuti Collection Gallery, where a limited edition of each print will be sold.  More details on this to come! 

In the mean time... MOMA, Guggenheim, I'm coming to visit you.

I hope everyone is having a lovely summer!!!! xoxo

No comments: