Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gearing Up!

All the prints for the Zygote solo show September 9th are made, trimmed, signed, and at the framer! There will be two walls of silhouettes on white (11 pieces - above pictured "Sleeve 2") and one salon wall of 10 etchings in gold/tan and silver/grey. There will also be one photograph of the Cold Storage Building demo we've all been struck to witness this last month. The installation is coming along nicely and I'm finishing up the last painting for the exhibition as well.

A little side note, I'll have a very large painting, Partly Panny, in the ArtPrize Grand Rapids in one of their main exhibition venues - The Woman's City Club - September 21 through October 9! Will post more about this the date approaches.

Lastly, I would like to thank Richard Moore, all my gals at The Bonfoey Gallery, and most of all Mr. Lou Zona, for offering me my first solo museum exhibition taking place in 2013 at The Butler Museum of Art. I'm so excited!! Thank you, thank you everyone.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

DO! That piece looks really cool. I can't wait to see the new work.

B

acl said...

fantastic news about the butler gallery!