Sunday, March 6, 2011

mad mad March!



Well, everyone, I'm feeling the crunch. Its three weeks before I leave for my residency and I'm trying to tie up all the loose ends.

Thanks to the folks at Artist a Day for featuring my work on March 5, 2011. I've gotten some interesting emails. Thanks too to all those who contacted me and commented with such kind words.

The spanky new art gallery Survival Kit, opened by recent art school grads Suzanne Cofer (photographer extraordinaire) and Alexandra Tapie (very rad painter), will be hosting an exhibition titled Sweet + Dangerous - new work by Anthony Bartholomew and me. The exhibition runs from March 18 - May 20th. There will be opening and closing receptions with live music and a dance performance on opening night from 5 - 11pm. The gallery is located on the 3rd floor of W78th Street Studios. I would love to catch up with everyone before leaving for Vermont. Hope to see you at Survival Kit Gallery Friday, March 18th!

No comments: