Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Dishes have arrived!

The long awaited "Kites" dishes are in the US from the factory and ready to ship! The darlings at Ink Dish (Caroline & Dave) have kindly sent me an early wedding gift of 8 sets! HOORAY!!! They're unpacked and in use - I couldn't even imagine how nice they'd turned out. My signature and a little one line bio is on the bottom of each dish. Its such a privilege to be included in Ink Dish's group artists. I feel very lucky.

I'm going to meet Caroline and Dave in person for the first time this weekend. Will be flying in to NYC to visit them at the Ink Dish booth in the New York International Gift Fair. "Kites" will be available to order on the spot for the first time at the Fair! If you find yourself in NYC at the Gift Fair, stop by booth 4113 and say hello!

No comments: